Why You Need A Professional Furnace Tune Up
The last thing anyone wants in the wintertime is a cold home. Your home should be a retreat from the cold that keeps you cozy all winter long. As the main source of heat for many homes, it is crucial that the furnace is functioning to the best of its ability. Scheduling an annual furnace tune up is not only an investment into your home, but will ensure that your family stays warm and comfortable all winter long. Our team of highly skilled HVAC professionals are trained to optimize furnace performance with the skills to improve both the efficiency and effectiveness of your furnace. The best way to prepare your furnace for the winter is to make an appointment with one of our trained, licensed HVAC technicians.
An HVAC Technician’s Guide to Servicing Your Furnace
Scheduling a furnace tune up is the key to a healthy indoor environment. The comfort and air quality of your home depend on it. We do a comprehensive assessment of your furnace to ensure that you are experiencing the best results. Below is a list of what you can expect from your next furnace tune up:
- Thorough inspection of all internal and external components.
- Deep cleaning of both the interior and exterior of the furnace.
- Installation of a new air filter.
- Carbon monoxide levels tested. Tests performed on exhaust system, ignition system and system controls.
- Adjustment performed on the fan belt, electrical connections, and gas pressure.
- Lubrication of all moving parts for better function.
What to Expect from Your Furnace Post-Tune Up
Our HVAC professionals are trained to install, maintain, and repair all makes and models of furnaces. We are here to provide you with expert troubleshooting and quality home heating solutions. After your tune up, you will notice important differences that will save you money as well as benefit your health and your home comfort. Investing in a yearly furnace tune up is a worthy preventative measure. Here are some of the key improvements you can look forward to:
- Improved air quality – Filters allergens, pollutants, dirt, and dust better. Also ensures that the air your family is breathing is pure and clean. Read more here on the effects of poor quality air on your health.
- Improved system performance – Heats your home effortlessly and consumes less energy as a result. Raises your home’s energy efficiency rating.
- Improved safety – An expert inspection reduces the chances of an electrical, gas or fire hazard. It also ensures that you are not breathing in poor quality air.
- Improved durability – Slows down equipment wear and increases the lifespan of your heating system.
Tip: Never skip out on maintenance! Preventing issues now can save you from having to spend money on costly furnace repairs in the future.
Say yes to ultimate indoor comfort. Don’t wait tobook your appointment for a comprehensive furnace tune up. Call us now at 610-438-9300 to keep your family comfortable this winter.