March is Ideal for an HVAC Tune up
Useful Advice from Your HVAC Experts in Easton PA
After weathering snow storms, shoveling for months, and enduring the cold, dreary days, most of us are looking forward to the time when winter winds down and spring takes over. In a few weeks from now, you may switch off your heating, open up the windows, and enjoy the cool, crisp weather, before it is time to switch to air conditioning mode. Why not use this period to give your HVAC system the attention it deserves?
At Comfort Solutions, we believe March is an ideal time to get a thorough inspection and tune up service for your HVAC system. After all, your furnace has worked hard to keep you warm and toasty for the last several months, and your air conditioning will soon kick into action to help you through the hot summers. Read on to know how to optimize the performance of your HVAC system, and keep your heating and cooling expenses in check.
Give Your HVAC System the Attention It Deserves
There are several reasons why a tune-up makes sense at this time of the year.
- Your system will be turned off, making it easier to service, without disrupting your heating or cooling schedule.
- This is generally a less busy period for the HVAC industry, which means, service technicians are more easily available within your preferred time slot.
- Identifying and addressing any potential issues in this in-between period will save you thousands of dollars in emergency repairs later.
- You are minimizing the chances of system failures in the middle of the sweltering heat, which means you and your family can enjoy an optimally functioning air-conditioning system when you need it the most.
An HVAC tune-up does more than just identifying or fixing any likely issues. A timely and routine maintenance will help lower your heating and cooling bills, extend the life of your HVAC system, and improve the quality of air you breathe.
Trusted HVAC Maintenance Services in Easton PA
At Comfort Solutions HVAC, we offer cost-effective maintenance plans and reliable tune-ups for heating as well as cooling systems. During a maintenance appointment, our fully-licensed, bonded, and insured service technicians will:
- Clean and inspect all the system components
- Locate and fix any leaks, cracks, or broken parts
- Change the filters and clear the drain pipes
- Test the thermostat and replace batteries, if required
- Focus on energy-efficiency, and ensure that your system performs at optimum levels.
We customize service appointments, based on the heating and cooling needs of your home, and try to schedule maintenance calls at a time that is convenient for you. Our qualified and experienced service technicians work quickly and efficiently to minimize disruptions to your routine. We understand that fitting an annual HVAC system maintenance plan in your family budget may not always be easy, hence, we try to accommodate flexible billing schedules and servicing rates, wherever possible.
This March, schedule an HVAC maintenance and tune-up service, and enjoy a fully functional, energy efficient system in the months to come. To book an appointment, call the experts at Comfort Solutions at 610-438-9300 or contact us online.