Advice from Your Easton, PA Home Comfort Specialists
The days are crisp and cool, the leaves are turning, and fall is officially in the air. In the last few weeks, you may have had your hands full with a number of things, including getting the children back to school, swapping your wardrobe to cozy sweaters and hoodies, and planning for the upcoming holiday parties. While you and your family make a lifestyle switch from one season to another, don’t forget that your home’s HVAC system also needs a smooth transition. After all, you do not want to be stuck with a malfunctioning furnace on a cold, winter day.
The HVAC specialists at Comfort Solutions share the many benefits of a fall furnace tune-up.
Key Advantages of a Fall Tune up for Your Heating Systems
Do you get your furnace serviced at regular intervals? Or perhaps you can’t remember the last time you arranged for one! No matter how many months have passed since the last service, getting a fall furnace tune up could be really useful for the comfort of your family, and your wallet.
- Schedule Repairs or Replacements at Your Convenience: Preventative care for your heating systems is always a wise idea. Whether there are worn or broken parts, or components that have reached the end of their lifespan, a fall furnace tune up will help you plan repairs or replacement, and prevent untimely outages. Besides, if there are any problems that need more time for fixing, you could schedule the service based on your family’s comfort and convenience.
- Avoid Health Risks and Service Call Delays: Imagine a furnace outage in the middle of a Christmas dinner, when your house is packed with family and friends. Not only will everyone face the discomfort of a cold home, but it may even pose a health risk, especially to the young ones and seniors. Moreover, most heating system contractors face an influx of calls for furnace repairs during this season. Hence, you may have to wait long hours before a technician arrives to check or fix the problem.
- Get Easy Access to Outdoor Fixtures: Your heating system’s components sit inside as well as outside your home. Keeping your air vents and exhaust pipes clear and clean is essential in the functioning of your furnace and preventing potential carbon dioxide poisoning. A fall tune-up will help you or the service technician to easily access these outdoor fixtures, instead of trudging through heaps of snow as the winter progresses.
- Get Time to Plan Your Expenses: Planned tune-ups, repairs and part replacements are undoubtedly more wallet-friendly than unplanned ones. If your heating system stops working in the peak of winter, there may be no choice but to go with the first option that your technician suggests. You may not have the luxury of time to research a part or system, look for deals and discounts, or plan your expenses.
Extend the Life and Efficiency of your Furnace with Regular Seasonal Tune Ups
At Comfort Solutions HVAC, our routine maintenance services ensure that your furnace performs at optimum levels at all times. We help you save on your monthly energy bills and extend the life of your unit, by detecting and fixing issues before they become major and expensive problems. We also offer installation, repairs, and 24X7 emergency support to address glitches in your heating system.
As part of the maintenance service, our skilled and experienced technicians will:
- Check the thermostat, replace batteries wherever necessary
- Clean the air filters and check the air flow
- Inspect the vents, wiring and ducting to ensure there are no blockages
- Check the burners and valves to make sure all the connections are proper
- Conduct a carbon monoxide detection test
- Perform all other checks to ensure that your heating system is functioning at optimum capacity
Our friendly and approachable professionals will be happy to:
- Customize budget-friendly maintenance plans that suit your home’s needs.
- Schedule service calls at your convenience, with minimal disruption to your routine.
Troubleshoot your furnace before the winter rush and stay ahead of the game. To schedule a fall furnace tune up, call Comfort Solutions HVAC at 610-438-9300, or contact us online.