Add Freon Or Convert to Puron?
Your HVAC Team in Easton, PA Explains Why It Is Better to Get A New AC
If you have AC trouble that involves a Freon (R-22) leak, topping it up is a temporary and costly solution. Once a standard refrigerant for air conditioners, it is now being phased out due to environmental concerns. With manufacturing being reduced, prices of R-22 have also skyrocketed. Our HVAC specialists explain the benefits of converting to a cooling unit using Puron (R410A) as soon as possible.
Advantages of Switching to a Puron AC
- Environmentally friendly: Puron has the EPA’s stamp of approval. Unlike Freon, it is not made from chlorine and its by-products do not harm the environment.
- Improved air quality: Being non-toxic and non-flammable, it promotes cleaner outdoor and indoor air.
- Quiet operation: Many air conditioners and heat pumps using R410A are so quiet that you can barely tell they are running.
- Affordable: Reduction in Freon manufacturing until it is completely phased out in 2022 has raised prices. Puron, on the other hand, is more easily available as well as affordably priced.
- Energy-efficient: Since it operates at a higher pressure that other refrigerants, it cools more quickly, thus reducing the amount of energy used and the figure on your utility bills.
- Reduced operational costs: We all know that older and outdated equipment (with Freon or other refrigerants) is more expensive to service and repair. An added advantage of new units with non-corrosive Puron is that their tubing and casing is likely to last longer.
- Reliable: High-efficiency ACs with Puron have proven to be the most reliable cooling solutions available in the market today.
You can count on the team at Comfort Solutions HVAC to upgrade the AC in your home. We offer a range of cooling solutions and expert guidance to help you make the right selection. Skilled installation by our NATE-Certified technicians ensures optimal comfort and energy savings.
Call us at 610-438-9300 or request an estimate online for your AC installation appointment.